KMB Bus Station, Hong Kong
Strategically located at the heart of Asia, not only is Hong Kong one of the world’s major trading and financial centres in the world, but also a city that serves as a regional headquarters and business hub for China and the rest of the Asia Pacific region. Hong Kong is an attractive platform due to its robust and stable legal framework, professional expertise, world-class infrastructure and its combination of a simple low-rate tax system with free market principles. As one of the most open economies in the world that works with a minimum of bureaucracy and restriction, Hong Kong has established itself as a leading domicile for trading and investment companies.
Why Hong Kong?
- Leading global commercial and financial centre
- Respected corporate, trust and pension scheme legislation
- Comprehensive network of double taxation agreements
- A territorial tax system that only taxes Hong Kong- sourced income
- World-class infrastructure
- Local well qualified talent and business-friendly immigration policies